Saturday, August 23, 2008

HEH.

Helloooo.
I will be com fasting tml.
And i will be studying todayyyyy! :D
i want pull my grade up up and up.

Heh, yesterday had tuition.
Bryan was so awesome!
Hehheh, he gave me sweets to shut me up (:
But end up still talking.
Hohoho :D thankyou luh!
Nelson was so funny lahh, but then make me talktalktalk.
Then Ms Boh scold meeeee ):

Bus-ed back home with Cheryl (:
Then she saw something ;xxx heh!

Someone say want help me pull up my grades.
Hohoho :D
Thankyou thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu.

Then after that msn-ed.
So emo lahhsss ):
dont go dont go cannnnn.

Okay, im going study soon.
Tml got service, movie and bbq! :D
Dont jealous people (:

Oh, bytheway, i think school's fun nowadays.
And i seriously think Ms Palai and Ms Ong very cuteeeee :D
Hohoho.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee now.
I want change my blogskin!
But bu she de eh, this skin nice ehhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home