Thursday, August 21, 2008

HEHHEH!

HELLO! (:
Just came back from cellgroup!
Was super hyper with Rachel.
Then after cell, Cecilia also hyper :D
She is looking forward to the last day of this year!

Class Chalet is somewhat confirmed (:
Im praying hard that my mom will allow me to stay.
Last year liao ):
I will miss everyone,
but i bet everyone will miss me like crazy (:

Time passes so fast.
Its soon going to be over for 2008 ):
I dont want leave my class people eh.
Supersadfaceeeeeeeeee.

Im going on computer fast from 23-29 Aug (:
Dont miss me too much kay!

Okay, i shall stop here.
Byebyeeeeee (:
Daddy, takecare! Recover soon (:

darkness may come,
trials seem so long.
you're the light i depend on.
through valleys and storms,
your word keeps me strong,
my shelter, refuge and song.
i'll trust in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home