Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LA

Hellloooo.
Just came back from whitesands.
Saw my lesbie (:

Yesterday went to watch Singapore Symphony Concert.
It past my bedtime eh.
But i still finished the concert with my eyes opened.
It was quite nice lah.

And oh, Celeste.
I didnt want to make you jealous on purpose lah.
Heh, sorrrryyy, dont angry ah (:

Ah, not really in the mood to post.
But after Charmaine messaged me, then i feel better.
I know you did not do it on purpose.
Sorry for being harsh.

Stop here for now.
Bye.

i accept my friends for who they are.
and not because they are good looking or rich.

and even if you're joking,
please do not carry the joke too far.
cause it really hurts.
i said it so many times,
but it doesnt seem to get into you, does it?

you dont spare a thought for your friends,
including me.

you're biased against me,
cant you yourself see it?

hehhhh.
all i want now is a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home