Monday, September 01, 2008

hellohello!

Hellohellooooooo! :D
I bet you all missed me like crazy.

Okay, my laptop is like grounded too lah.
So i cant msn or anything.
And this will be the post that will stay on top until EOYs are over.

Dont flood my tagboard please (:
And message me only if its important, cause it'll be distracting when im studying.
I sound like a super guaikia right.
I am!
Gah, i need study harddddddd.
I think i'd enough playing for so long.
It's time to study.

My dad doesn't allow me to go to cell groups.
But i hope i'll still stay close to God (:

And! Ohmytian!
I see my face at lixuan's and lesbie's blog.
Ahhhh. Please forget about all the pics you've seen.
Its spasticcccccc.
But im only spastic in pictures, not in real life (:

I shall be super nice and dedicate the rest of this post to my friends!

My beloved kns {Keesiao, NoOne, Macdonalds, Bitch & Xiaozharbo}
Hehheh, i love you guys so much!
I will miss all of you during the hols :D
And i'll be spending lesser time with you since im focusing on my studies.
Dont miss me too much ):

My beloved e18.
Awww, i'll not be seeing you guys very often.
But if anything happens in cellgroup must tell me kay!
Esp if it involves my monkey! or owner, whatever!

Everyone is loved :D
I realised that everyone is so important.
If i were to leave anyone of you one day,
ahh, i will cry like crazy.

Okay, shall stop here!
Byeeeeeeee :D
Marilyn loves you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home