Monday, September 29, 2008

189thpost

Hellohello! :D
This is the 189th post.
Quite random, hahahaha [:

Okayokay.
Went to library to eat, & shitshit.
There will be unglam pics of me at people's blog.
Gahhh.

Today is History paper.
Wayahoopa manzxzxz.
I lost many many marks cause i had no time lahs.
greatgreatgreat.

Today is Monday.
So what does it mean?
Yesterday was SUNDAY! :D
im always hyper on sunday!
Many reasons.
manymanymany.
Before service, during service, after service.
Infact, the whole sunday! [:
Went on a date with Sofia after service [:
I realised that we had many things in common, except one fact ):

Okay.
I've been hyper-ing since yesterday, shall stop now.
I need luck, wisdom & time for my upcoming EOYS.
Nevertheless, i will still wish everyone goodluck! :D
Byebyeeeeeeeeee.
Happy 2 days! <3

sorry for being so mean,
i dont mean to be like that.
sorry for being not a friend anymore.

so much indecisiveness.
why do i like you so much.

why cant i be lucky enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home