Saturday, September 06, 2008

heh!

Hellooooo! :D
Just came back from sentosa today.
I played like crazy and got very tireddddd.
So now come back to studyyyy.

First day!
Did nothing much lah, but we had almost-midnight-bbq :D
Then played and talked (:

Second day!
Ahhh, played beach volleyball.
Got sunburn eh ):
Then swimmed, went to sky-ride and luge.
It was super fun man :D but abit scared of heights.
Then went to the wax musuem.
It was scary lah, like enter haunted house.
Screamed abit only!
Then people had fun laughing at me.
Nehnehchickenporkssss!

Last day!
Spent time with my family (:
Went to sit cable-car, sky-ride, not so afraid this time.
We also went to butterfly park, underwater world :D
Ohoh! We went eat subway :D laura, dont jealous!
Hohoho :D

Overall, its a fun trip :D
I hyper-ed alot.
Wahahhaha.
Okay, shall stop here.
Dont miss me too much (:
Can see me on monday! soon!

im afraid that im unwanted.
can give me a hug?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home