Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DEDICATION :D

Hello :D
Today is a fun day!
Cause we cooked :D
and ate alot of different food! yum.

After everyone cooked their dish, i went to inspect everyone's dish.
All so yumyum lehs :D
Lixuan made chicken salad, i ate the strawberries :D
Sebrina made egg omelette, i took abit nia :D
Shane made mushroom & egg or something, nice too!
Jordan made 'something something surprise', heh, nice lahs :D
Laura made baked honey meatballs with some soup, yumyumyum!
Ate so full lahs.

Hehheh, now im studying (:
Restart everything, start again from chapter 1.
I forgot everything lahs ): almost everything.

Okay, i promised to dedicate this post to some people too :D
My dearest CELESTE LEE SI LEI & VANESSA CHUA XINYI :D
Why?
Cause they pratically stuffed my head with their superterrific science knowledge,
which partially allowed me to do so well for my chapter 4 test (:
Thankyou thankyou with loves <3

Nextnext, i also want to say i love Celeste lots <3
Thanks for being so nice lahs (:
I hope we can study and score well for eoys! :D
Jiayou bahs, you can do it! Cause you got my love (:
Hohoho :D
Lets change our blogskins after eoys!

I also love Laura lots :D thanks for letting me eateateat.
I also love Sebrina lots :D
I also love Lixuan lots :D
I also love Charmaine lots :D
yay! kanasai rocks.
I dont know why, i feel like hugging everyone of you now!

And yes!
Tml is Cedric's birthday :D is it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEDRIC TOH :D
Sorry cant celebrate with you during cell.
But happy birthday :D
Grow up oh! Love God more & more & more.
God loves you, cell group loves you & me too!
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to cedric toh~
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu~
Woooooo~

Okay, this is a longlong post.
I shall stop here.
There is many smileyfaces in this post.
Hahahhaha, but im not hyper.
Dont worry (:
Byebyeeeeee.

marilynlowjiaxuan.
is.
finally.
over.
you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home