Tuesday, September 09, 2008

BLANKKK

Hello.
I skipped cca cause im kind of sick.
And i want study at home, although my mood is like dahh.

I have so many things to say, but i dont know how to put them together.
My mind is all about stuff, people, and more stuff.
I dont know how to face the reality.
why why why?

This post is completely random to people who dont know what im thinking.
Sorry but i dont know what to say.
Im so lost for words.
And to you,
dont try to cheer me up or anything okay.
Just dont bother about me, cause i dont know what to say to you either.
Sorry.

Bytheway, Sofia, if you're reading my blog,
just want to tell you that i love your blogsong (:
And you should put back your tagboard, its difficult to talk to you like that.
Heh.

Its been 9 days since i last used msn.
The feeling is kind of torturing, but i can survive (:

Everybody is getting sick nowadays.
There is this flu disease spreading.
Be careful and take care.
my temperature is climbing higher and higher.
i wish i could be in bed.

I shall stop here.
Bye.

i might as well give up.
greater hopes, bigger disappointment.
gah, i really want to hug someone.

i will bring praise,
i will bring praise,
no weapon formed against me shall remain.
i will rejoice,
i will declare,
God is my victory and he is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home