Monday, September 22, 2008

MARILYNLOVESCELESTE

Hellohellohello :D
This upper part of the post is dedicated to ONE AND ONLY CELESTE LEE :D
Ask me why!
Wahahaha :D
Cause she is my superupermegazega great STUDYBUDDY.
Study together.
Spell together.
Score together.
although i lost by one mark.
But its okay (:
Cause i know exactly why you did so well for that chapter (:
Kidding! Dont kill me :D

celeste and marilyn.
yay, rockrockrock on.
iloveyou.

Wahahahaha :D
Never post that picture you sent me cause i lazy upload into my com.
This one also nice lahs (:

Okayokay.
Nextnext, EOYs are coming.
To all those who know me, GOODLUCK for your EOYS :D
Wish you will do well and get into your ideal class (:
Dont go into 3/7 (:
Cause Bryan is determined to get in there.
Hehheh.

Studystudystudy.

Shall stop here :D
Byebyeeeeee (:

you're making me dislike you even more lahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home