Friday, September 19, 2008

<3

Hello :D
Back from whitesands with Joey, Wanqing & Brandon.
Hahahahha :D
lesbies <3
hurt her and you will get it.

I love you like crazy :D
Dont be upset alrights.
My heart will ping piang lehs.
I want your hyper and crazy side! :D
Marilyn loves youuuuuu <3
Anything can tell me okays.
I will hughug you! (:

to those people who dont treasure you,
i think they lost a really good friend like you.

Hahs, school is okay lahs.
I think that Ms -forgothername- teach better and clearer.
She's a cool literature teacher :D

Shane Goh so retarded, zzz.
i totally can smell die :D
If you're reading my blog, remember to tag lahs.
You nehnehzaifriend.

Okay.
Shall stop here.
One week is over, & im super tired.
I dont want to study tonight liaos.
Anyone free can message me oh :D

bitch!
dont cry lahs.
anything can tell your bitch oh.
dont bottle things up.
me love youuuu, remember!

why am i still happy when i see your name.
why am i still hyper when i hear your name.
gahhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home