Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPYBITCHDAY!

Hello!
Today is Bitch Day!
Yay! :D








Bitch!
its our day, wooyeah.

Thanks for being the nicest Bitch (:
We can talktalktalk about everything lahs.
Even though you always suan me,
or say i NCS, i forgive you lahs.
Hoho :D
I lost count which month we started as Bitch.
But, most importantly, im glad to have you as my Bitchhhhh! (:
Love youuuuuuuuu <3
with sacrificial/sacrifice love.

Today we had our English and Mothertongue paper 1.
I wrote love story for Mothertongue wors.
Hahahaha :D quite dramatic sia.
2 papers down, left many more (:
Jiayoujiayou.
Twinnie, you can do it (: best of luck to youuuu!
Bitch, dont too stress ahs!

To everyone, goodluck bahs (:

And oh! I know what can make me angry liaos.
Noseshit!
just like any other water, just that its concentrated and with a little shit.
right, celestelee?

Because of that, i went crazy.
thanks so much chnghehan.
i dislike you.


Shall stop here.
Byebye.

i know its fake, but it wont get out of my head.
fakefakefake.
maybe everything isnt real from the start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home