Thursday, October 02, 2008

HCD! :D

Hellohellohello! :D
Firstly, HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAYYYYY! :D
Ooooh, its so cool man, studying on children's day.

Yesterday, studied with Celeste [:
I got one photo of her, gahgahgah!
Then watched mingzhong with her, laughlaughlaugh.
&& thanks for pei-ing me the whole day! :D

I didnt go school today.
Cause im sick.
Hahaha, rubbish.
You people are lucky i never go school.
Cause i had the supernice dream, so hyper manzxzx.
WOOYEAH~
Gahgahgah.
& i bet you all missed me like crazy [:
Its okay!
Can see me tml liaos, hohoho!

Tml is Math Paper 2.
I hope my math wont be slacken.
Scaredscaredscared.
Wahwahwah.
All the best to everyone i know [:
Bring curve ruler! :D

Im addicted to so many things.
Wahahahaha :D
Studying is one of them [:

I shall stop here.
Wahahaha.
HYPER MANXZXZX! :DDDDD
Okay, bye :D

Simlausai, dont post my picture oh!
ORELSE..
Muahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home